Are you looking for the next step in your career?
Are you in the middle of a project that feels like its taking more than its giving?
Do you feel that something “isn’t quite right” and would like some insights?
If any of these sound like you, or you are somewhere in between and would like some support or coaching, I provide one-to-one sessions that will:
- Help you clarify and recognise what you really want
- Identify issues and help you create strategies and options to help you address these issues
- Improve your confidence for meetings, presentations or one-to-one’s
- Explore underlying or hidden aspects of your challenges
- Give you a greater sense of awareness, choice and possibility when deciding your next step
For work with organisations or teams, see Facilitation
As an individual, you may be struggling as much with your internal conflicts as well as your external demands and we can work together to find out what matters most to you right now.
The heart has its reasons for which reason knows nothing.
– Blaise Pascal
Using the skill set of a coach/facilitator and also my experience with acting and art, I can work with you in a supportive, fun and enlightening way. By exploring both your immediate concerns and other aspects of your life that may be involved, you can discover strengths and insights that will help you:
- discover different opportunities for you
- improve your confidence
- renew and energise, and
- give you better tools for dealing with challenges in the future
Contact me here for more information.
Edward’s ability to search and make any situation have a positive outlook is very unique. His ability to ‘pick up’ on words and relay them back in such a manner as to bestow great confidence in the speaker is remarkable.
– Sarah, 2008