Driving Global Consistency in Customer Services
Aim: To create global consistency across the brand and improve customer service standards within each of the regions to drive satisfaction and retention.
Facilitated global customer service leaders to create a set of global customer standards and roll them out in order to drive consistency of behaviour and delivery. This global manufacturer had the challenge of meeting multi-national service requirements within a very diverse marketplace across all continents and many cultures.
- Facilitated 2-day offsite alignment and key drivers session
- Consulted with global heads to create and finalise global standards
- Collaborated with HR & L&D to create a roll-out programme which included:
- creating a competency framework and assessment tool
- work-based assignments
- facilitating peer coaching
- class-based learning and on-the-job exercises
- Follow-up consulting to calibrate progress and global alignment and make changes to meet cultural and continuous improvement needs